Metal Acoustic Wall Panels/Noise Barriers
AKINKO Acoustical Metal Panels combine maximum noise absorption and durability in an attractive, modular unit. Our functional perforated panels can be located anywhere on walls and ceilings to instantly reduce noise levels and control reverberation … solving the problems that make communication and concentration difficult in many environments.
Units are rugged enough for industrial environments, yet attractive enough for placement in commercial and institutional spaces like offices, auditoriums and gymnasiums making it one of the most versatile sound absorbers available. And with their high noise reduct ion characteristics, most problems can be solved with as little as 25-30% coverage of the reflective surface s making these panels as very cost-effective solution to your problem.
Offered in a variety of styles, colors, and sizes, AKINCO acoustical panels can be installed in rows or a variety of patterns that will best compliment your room’s interior design. Our premium version includes built in mounting channels and optional economy, low-frequency and continuous coverage mounting systems are available to provide a broad range of installation possibilities.
- All panels feature sturdy attractive fully formed perforated metal panel shell.
- Panels available in 2” and 4” thickness.
- Standard panel width is 30”.
- Individual panels available up to 12’ long.
- Components constructed from corrosion resistant electro-galvanized steel, G90 galvanized steel, and cold rolled steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Available in 22 gauges through 14 gauge thickness.
- Variety of mounting methods.
- High-Performance noise absorption characteristics to NRC 1.05
- Industrial duty air-dry enamel paint systems
- Exterior and marine duty catalyzed epoxy and chemical cure paint systems
AKINCO Acoustical Metal Panels are available in several of types to suit any application from our budget friendly contractor style with loose mounting brackets to our premium style. Panels are available in either our flat faced version or our improved sound absorption characteristics and durability.
Areas of applications
AKINCO Acoustical Panels provide excellent acoustical and aesthetic enhancement to these typical spaces:
Manufacturing Facilities and Distribution Centers
- Municipal Water Treatment Plants
- Offices, Meeting Rooms, Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Band and Music Rooms
- Gymnasiums & Pools
- Correctional Facilities
- Police and Fire Facilities
- Shooting Ranges
- Subway Stations and Transit Facilities
- Houses of Worship
- Broadcast, Theaters, and Classroom Environments
- Outdoor Equipment Screens
- and many others
|Absorption coefficient 100mm thick||0.18||0.75||1.02||1.07||0.98||0.89||0.80||0.86||1.05|
|Absorption coefficient 50mm thick||0.10||0.27||0.60||1.14||1.06||1.03||1.03||1.06||0.95|
Other Products Links
- Acoustic Underlay
- Acoustic Fabric Panels
- Acoustic ceiling Baffles/ Clouds
- Acoustic Stretch fabric Wall System
- Wooden Acoustic Panels
- Wood wool Acoustic Panels
- Box in Box Constructions/ Acoustic Walls & Ceiling
- Acoustic Doors
- Acoustic Partitions
- Floating Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
- Anti-shock padding
- Base Traps & Sub woofer Isolators
- Acoustic Foam Panels
- Polyester Acoustic Panels
- Aluminum Tubular Ceilings