Acoustic Fabric Panels
Fabric wrapped acoustic panels are a great solution for sound absorption and noise control for many different types of rooms. The panels are Class A fire rated, and there are different types depending on your requirements. They can even have custom artwork on the face. They are used on many different types of rooms; restaurants, studios, sound recording, broadcast, auditoriums, conference rooms, churches and many more.
AKINCO Fabric Wrapped Wall Panels answer your acoustical and aesthetic needs with their strong sound absorbing performance, durability and elegant appearance. These panels are used for sound reduction and reverberation control. Available in a wide variety of sizes, thickness and colors.
AKINCO Wall Panels allow you to create an effective sound control treatment that is distinctly appropriate for your environment. These fabric wrapped sound panels come in standard or custom sizes, up to 4′ x 10′ in 1″ or 2″ thicknesses. Standard color options are the Camira Cara or Guilford fabric FR701 Style 2100 series line. Designer selected fabric wrapped sound panels available upon request. The AKINCO Fabric Wrapped Wall Panel is Class A fire-rated and offers various edge details as well as installation options.
- Sizes: Choose from standard sizes or custom sizes up to 4’x10′ • Thickness: 1″ & 2″ (Standard) | 1/2″ up to 4″ available (custom priced)
- Fire Rating: Class A
- Density: 6-7 pound per square foot acoustical substrate
- Fabric Finish: Camira Cara or Other Finishes as required
- Edge Detail: Options for Square, Bevel, Radius, or Miter Edge
- Edge Construction: Natural or Chemically Hardened (Hardened edges provide additional edge protection and a crisper edge appearance.)
- Mounting options for walls: Impaling clips (Default), Mechanical Z-clips
- NRC: 1″ (0.85) 2″ (1.15)
- Elegant aesthetic
- Variety of sizes and colors
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility.
Area of Application
- Houses of Worship
- Teleconferencing and Video conferencing Rooms
- Broadcast and Recording Studios
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Home Theaters and Auditoriums.
|Performance and sound absorption(HZ)|
Other Products Links
- Acoustic Underlay
- Acoustic Fabric Panels
- Acoustic ceiling Baffles/ Clouds
- Acoustic Stretch fabric Wall System
- Wooden Acoustic Panels
- Wood wool Acoustic Panels
- Box in Box Constructions/ Acoustic Walls & Ceiling
- Acoustic Doors
- Acoustic Partitions
- Floating Floors
- Acoustic Ceiling Tiles
- Anti-shock padding
- Base Traps & Sub woofer Isolators
- Acoustic Foam Panels
- Polyester Acoustic Panels
- Aluminum Tubular Ceilings